Pages

Friday, December 6, 2019

Top Team

So one day we were going to do top team today it was gonna be fun we got wet now that was the best part of top team. first we did a tower build battle it was kinda like jenga but like if you make it fall it is kinda your team's falt and you. but we won the first competition and the second one we did like a maze one it was so fun and then we were so close to the end. but the time ran out i was like dang it! I was so mad but it is OK we went on to the other one. it was tic toc toe we had to run to the block's and put a O in it.




Have you ever done Top Team?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post