Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Writing about my buddy's favourite dinosaur

Hi my name is Blake and i am writing about my buddy's favourite animal which is dinosaurs.
I have chosen to write about a T. Rex. Here are some fact's about the T. Rex.

1. The name tyrannosaurs Rex comes from Greek and Latin words meaning Tyrant Lizard King.

2. Equipped with a set of 50-60 banana sized teeth these expert eaters could rip almost 100 kg of flesh in a single chomp.

3. The T. Rex was super smart too boasting a brain twice as big as those of the other giant carnivores.

4. The T. Rex was a meat eater.

5. The T. Rex lived 65 million years ago, And now people are finding bones around the world.




3 comments:

  1. Hi Blake, what interesting information you have found out about T-Rex dinosaurs, there was a couple of facts I did not know. Keep up this great work.
    Mrs Sutherland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blake,
    You have included some very interesting facts! I never knew that could eat that much in one mouthful!
    Please make sure that you are putting the information you find into your own words. This will help you to understand what you are reading better too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Blake
    Great sharing in the on-line classroom of your work on the T-Rex this morning. It looks like you have done a lot of research on them. Isn't it amazing that 65 million years later we are still finding their bones around the world! Do you know some facts on other dinosaurs as well?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post