Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Sentence types

 

Where is kaiapoi Pā?

The kaiapoi is red and white.

The kaiapoi is big.








That's a big moon!

Why is the moon red?

Go back to white.

This moon is way too big.







Why is there warter on the side?

Get outta there!

The rain is making a flood.

The’r going to die!







Question is like you ask something


Command is when you tell someone to do something.


Exclamations are exclamatory sentences.


Statement is like declarative sentences.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post